DELIVERY & RETURNS POLICY
- We shall endeavour to have the Goods delivered to the requested Delivery Address on the Delivery Date. Dependant on stock levels we aim to deliver within 5 – 7 working days upon receipt of cleared funds. We often use an independent delivery company, so we cannot always guarantee exact delivery times.
- The Goods will be off-loaded at the nearest accessible point to the Delivery Address at the discretion of the driver, which may be the kerb side if access is difficult. The driver will not handle the Goods further.
- You must make us aware of any access restrictions or difficulties for a large lorry and you must ensure a responsible person is at the Delivery Address at the time of Delivery to supervise the off-load and sign for the Goods.
- The cost of delivery is in addition to the Price and subject to VAT.
- If we are not able to deliver the Goods as a result of you not complying with your obligations under these terms, the Goods will be retained by the driver and you will be responsible for any re-delivery or storage charges.
- You may only collect your Goods from our Lewes warehouse by prior arrangement and only in a vehicle capable of being fork-lift loaded (unless otherwise agreed in writing). If you arrange transportation of the Goods, it is at your own risk and we will not accept claims for damage or breakages.
EXAMINATION AND ACCEPTANCE
- We take care to ensure that all of our Goods leave us in perfect condition. If there is any obvious damage to the Goods, please make a note of the damage on the delivery note. If the Goods are deemed and proven to be damaged on delivery, by way of documentary evidence such as a photograph, we will bear the cost of re –delivery and replacement Goods.
BUSINESS AND CONSUMER SALES
- You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection (as the case may be) to ensure that they are the correct type, of satisfactory quality, undamaged and the correct amount and if they are not, you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery or collection (as the case may be) for correction, replacement or refund of all or part of the Price (at our option), which will be your sole remedy. If the goods are damaged or of unsatisfactory quality, we reserve the right to request documentary evidence, such as a photograph, in support of your statement. If you do not reject them within this time, or if you have installed them, you will be deemed to have accepted them and we will have no liability to you. The foregoing sets out your only rights and remedies in relation to the Goods and all other terms and conditions, express and implied, relating to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Goods are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
RISK AND PROPERTY
- The risk of, for example, breakage, loss and damage in the Goods will pass from us to you on completion of delivery or, if you decide to collect the Goods, at the point of collection.
- The ownership of the Goods will not pass to you until we have received payment of the Total Price in full in cleared funds.